Farewell at Westview

This morning was our last Sunday at Westview Bible Church. Gotta admit... that was a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. Saying goodbye to so many friends and people who have been so important helping us grow in our faith was quite bitter sweet. Everyone was so thrilled for the new adventure but sad to see us leave.

Our pastor and friend Steve MacDonald had the family come up during the services to pray for us. Luckily I had a pocket full of Kleenex :) Normally I'm quite comfortable in a crowd... this morning I could barely lift up my head and look at everyone in the eyes...

In about a hour we'll be heading out to the farewell party that Westview is putting on for us. Definitely got to go and grab some more tissues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship