One Week Left

Next Friday, September 15th, is going to be my last day working in the computer industry. The following week is our big move to Elmira, Ontario where I'll be starting at Woodside Bible Fellowship. My start date there is October 2nd. The two weeks in between will give us the time to move and get unpacked.

As I've been handing off more and more of my responsibilities here and training my replacement, the reality of this huge change is starting to really hit. I'm incredibly excited and looking forward to getting started as an associate pastor while at the same time looking back on the great career I had as a programmer/analyst/consultant. I'm so grateful for the opportunities that were presented to me, for the great people I've met over the past 15 years and for the awesome teams I've worked with, and the great clients who have provided some very fun and challenging work.

I'm sure the next 15 years are going to be just as rewarding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship