Geeking Out Tonight

It's been a long long time coming.

I'm heading out to Phoenix Hobbies tonight for a fun filled evening of playing some Warhammer! With the move I haven't played a game in months.

I was very happy to find this hobby store about 25 minutes from home so I can continue my gaming and painting hobby. Thanks to the Montreal Games Workshop store for letting me know about these guys!

So the miniatures are unpacked and dusted off now and I'm ready for some gaming action! Since I sold two of my armies on EBay before moving that leaves me just my Dark Elves to play tonight. I haven't used this army in about 2 years so I'm sure to lose incredibly bad tonight but it will be fun anyways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!