Google Calendar

I've just recently started playing around with Google Calendar. There's a link under my profile on the right if you're interested in checking out my schedule.

I was looking at this as a possibility of getting some kind of shared calendar here at the church for all the staff. We are using Outlook for our mail but since we're not on an Exchange server we're unable to do any type of sharing or booking appointments. There was a free Internet service that used to do this but that's no longer available. I'm reading through Microsoft's Knowledge Base (I never did find this easy to do!) and came across one that may help so maybe I'll give this a try this afternoon...

If only we had a Domino server here... hmmm.... that's not a bad idea... I wonder if IBM gives out free licenses to churches... :)

Comments

Chris Whisonant said…
You could get the Domino server free under Small Biz license (Express, I think) and then you may could talk IBM into a client deal... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!