I Hate It When This Happens...

Reading the news this morning I was quite bummed out learning about the accusations of Rev. Ted Haggard. He is the president of the U.S. National Association of Evangelicals and the Senior Pastor of the 14,000 member New Life Church.

I really hope all the allegations are false... Thoughts and prayers going out to him, his family, and his church. I hope they can pull through this...

This does really enforce to me the importance of accountability in our lives. I always worried about the leaders of our churches... as they lead and invest in the lives of others, I wonder who is walking with them and investing into their lives? Whether your the pastor of a church of 50 or 50,000 it's so important to find those people that God brings into your life in order to keep you real! It's always a major victory if Satan can take a leader like that down. And that just sucks...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You said "I hate it when this happens"...well so does God!

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!