Accepted!

Today I received my acceptance letter for Heritage Theological Seminary. I'll be starting there in January. Registration is on the 5th .

I applied for their Diploma of Pastoral Studies & Leadership. Doing this part time means I should complete the program in about 7 years.

Originally, I was only planning on starting school next September. I had thought that it would be best to give myself the time to get used to the new role here at the church and to get better settled into life in Elmira. After thinking more about this I decided I would be a lot smarter to get the schooling as a regular part of my life earlier rather then later. This will make it a part of my regular routine much sooner since I don't really have a regular routine yet :)

I'm really looking forward to starting this program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!