Session 2 - How to Define Success

Steve Gladen, Small Group Pastor from Saddleback gave a GREAT session on "How to Define Success" in your small group ministry.

The big take away for me in this session is the importance of ensuring a healthy and vibrant spiritual live in MYSELF. A healthy life spills into our leaders and then out into our ministry. This was a very important reminder... no matter the plan, no matter the training, God will do his best work in the one who seeks him daily. I especially like the Health Assessment Plan that he had us work on. I mentioned this tool to our small group leader training we did at my house a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the full info that was given this morning. I'll definitely have to explain this tool better to our leaders so they can use it look at their own walks with God.

Comments

Pat said…
Kevin, great post. I agree that as leaders, we need to first guard and maintain our own spiritual vitality. Visit my new blog at www.whydidntyouwarnme.com. Blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!