The Blogging Church

Just received a new book in the mail today. It was sent to me from the book guru himself, Tom Duff (aka Duffbert). It's always nice to hear from guys and gals from the past life as a Lotus Notes consultant :-) Thanks so much for sending this to me! I really appreciate it!

Anyways, Tom sent me a copy of the book The Blogging Church: Sharing the Story of Your Church Through Blogs by Brian Bailey. Being a church guy and blogging, technology geek, this book seems right up my alley! I would love to jump into this one right away but I have to write another paper based on the book Natural Church Development by Christian A. Schwarz which is due on the 26th. And I also need to get started on my 30 page paper on an aspect of church theology. I've decided to look that the theology and tradition of communion in the church. That's due on April 10th.

So unfortunate, The Blogging Church will have to wait a few weeks. This will be my little reward for finishing my first seminary course! And that will be a LOT cheaper then the Samsung 42" plasma HDTV I was admiring at BestBuy on the weekend! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!