Seeing the Blue Jays Game Tonight

I'll be leaving the church shortly to pick up the family and drive to Toronto. We're all going to the Toronto Blue Jays baseball game tonight. I haven't been to a major league game since way before they shut down the Montreal Expos.

Not sure the kids will be able to sit through all nine innings... but I'm sure it will be fun for all of us.

I'm actually quite new to baseball and don't know much about it... this is actually the third game in the series against the Los Angeles Angles, and the Jays already won the series. Does this mean that tonight's game doesn't really count?? Does this mean the players will just take it easy and not really play all that hard?? I hope not... that would be boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship