Heading Out to Vote

Today is the Ontario provincial elections.

I've always really enjoyed politics. I guess I'm just one of those guys who LOVES to talk about the two subjects that we're brought up to believe we're not supposed to talk about: religion and politics :)

Since moving to Ontario last year I really haven't been following what's been going on in our political scene here. Shame on me! I'm definitely going to have to do something about that. I would really like to start volunteering for one of the candidates... I wonder if they still need volunteers throughout the term or if it's really just during the election campaigns...

Anyways, I'm heading out shortly to meet my wife at the school where we're voting. So, all you Ontario residents out there (yes both of you!) get out there and vote. It's one of the greatest gifts we have in this country - the other is health care! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship