Monday Mind Dump

Haven't done a mind dump in a while... maybe this will help get everything out so I can have a good night sleep tonight :-)
  • On Sunday afternoon's show of Ten Times Two I screwed up the last lighting cue! ARRGGH!!! Instead of going black the entire stage lit up! I felt like an idiot. Just one weekend left.
  • Monday night Man in the Mirror study is a lot of fun for me... also a lot of work but I really enjoy that. I really love getting together with the guys and figurering out together how does God want us to live out our lives as husbands, fathers and men in our culture today.
  • I'm behind on my reading for school this week... considering I got a big ZERO on last week's reading quiz even with doing the reading I better get at it!
  • Last Sunday's worship service really hit the spot! Andrew and the team did a fantastic song set and the guest speaker really gave a message that I needed to hear.
  • I want to start painting Warhammer figs soon. I haven't painted in over a year. I want to get back into making my Lord of the Rings armies... Isengard and Rohan. I also want to get back at my goblin army I started last year. I'd love to find some time to play... would be great if I could find some guys in Elmira that play... would save a 40 minute trip into Kitchener...
  • My kids crack me up! Every night at the dinner table the entertainment is non-stop :-) I have no clue where they get that from...
  • This Sunday I'm speaking in one of the Adult Bible Fellowship classes... Now that my Monday message is finished I can start working on that one... oh... after I finish my homework I mean...
  • We played some street hockey with the neighbours on the weekend. That was a lot of fun. I think the adults enjoyed it more then the kids.
  • I would really like to get my hands on Guitar Hero for the Wii. I feel the need to rock and roll all night long! :-)
  • Starting playing Half-Life 2. I enjoyed the first one... wasn't a major fan... so far seems pretty similar to the original (better graphics of course) but not all that much different...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!