Trying to drop a few pounds

When I stepped on the scale recently I was a tad shocked with what it said... 209lbs. Now... that's a lot better then my high of 215 in Montreal... but, I figured it's about time to finally do something about that extra few pounds. So this evening I started jogging.

I found a great podcast to listen to that breaks the 9 week C25K program into 9 weekly episodes. Each episode is listen to 3 times during the week... and it tells you when to walk and when to jog. Pretty neat and really did a great job of monitoring the run.

So the first one is under the belt... we'll see how sore I'll be in the morning :-) Then I'll do this every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'll try to keep a running (pun intended) update of this program on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!