Pretty Nervous!

Tomorrow I'm stepping out of my comfort zone... which I do really like doing... because I just find that this is always the way that I feel the closest to Jesus. Doing something that I'm not all that comfortable with really gets me totally dependant on Christ to do it through me! And he hasn't failed me yet :-)

I'm going to be starting to volunteer a couple of times a month to help put on a worship service at Christian Horizons, an organization which provides wonderful care and support to people with intellectual disabilities. My wife, Danielle, has been working there for awhile now and has really been blessed by it. When she mentioned they were looking for help in this area, I didn't even have to think about it. Even with all the outs she keeps trying to give me to change my mind, I'm excited to serve these wonderful people in this way.

So, now it's 11:30pm... and I can't sleep... so I'm going over the Bible story I want to talk about tomorrow. My stomach is all butterfly-y. I'll try to blog later tomorrow to let you all know how it went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!