Feel like I need to relearn how to read...

I have a lot of books on my desk that I REALLY need to read. Some I want to read for fun, but most are for school and the church ministries. With only about a month left of this semester I have two papers to finish writing which require a lot of reading and research (and I'm only taking one class! I can't imagine having more then that!)

Normally, reading has been for enjoyment or to learn how to better myself, my ministry, or my love for God. I feel like I need to relearn how to read. I need to go through these books to find the information I need for putting together a good paper and stop trying to absurb and learn every word written on the page. Either that or maybe a speed reading class is in order :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship