Yesterday's Sermon

My sermon on the Greatest Commandment is now online at our church's website. You can download it directly by clicking this link.

This was a hard message for me to give considering the crazy few weeks I've had here at the church... God really worked a number on me over this one. It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day of the church, especially for those of us who work in full time ministry. God really reminded me this week that it's not about our sacrifices and our offerings... but all about loving God and loving our neighbor.

Comments

Dave said…
Great sermon - better in person :D

Love is a nice thing. Happy Jesus rules!

Dave
Pastor Kevin said…
I just watched the DVD of the sermon... There must be something wrong with the camera... I look like a fat bald guy...

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!