Bad EBay Bad!

ARRGGHHH! This weekend I was bidding on an item on EBay. It was four trade paperback volumes of the New Avengers comic. Since I have volume 5 this would have been a perfect item to win. I was winning the auction right up to the last hour. I figured I had put in a good enough high bid to get it...

Well, I was outbid. Now normally this wouldn't be a big deal... but the outbid notice only arrived in my Inbox 2.5 hours after the close of the auction! There was more then enough time to receive the notice then make another bid...

Oh well. I guess this is God's way of telling me I need to not be so cheap and that I should support my local comic book store :-)

I guess Volume 1 will have to be my celebration present after writing my seminary mid-term next week :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship