New Year Prayer

Last January I mentioned how each year I read the One-Year Bible and try to pray a small prayer every day for the year.

On the inside cover of my Bible I write out the prayer. For 2007 my prayer was Build a stronger servants heart and use me to build your kingdom.

This year I really want God to stretch and grow me. I don't want to live a comfortable church going life. I guess most people would think just going from computer consultant to pastor was a stretch enough... but it's SOOOO easy to simply go with the flow and be comfortable with the ministry going on around here.

So my prayer for 2008 is Use me to do what I could never do without you. I'm looking forward to see what God will do with this one :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!