Tuesday Mind Purge

Seems like this is the first Tuesday in a long time that we're not experiencing a snow storm, and class gets canceled! My professor just emailed to let us know that he's sick. Not fun. But I am going to take advantage of the night off!

Here's a quite mind dump of things that are taking up a lot of my gray matter:
  • I'm working on a ton of great things at the church. I'm really excited to start seeing some of this ideas become a reality over the course of the summer.

  • World of Warcraft is more addictive then crack! If you've never played, stay away! :-) Actually I'm quite enjoying it. It's definitely getting the craving to play D&D out of my system.

  • OHHHH!!! Just dawned on me that since class is canceled I can watch tonight's Blue Jay's game against New York! COOL! Next Thursday we'll be going to the game in Toronto.

  • Our church's building campaign is in full swing. I'm looking forward to seeing how God is going to be working in the lives of everyone at Woodside.

  • I've been having trouble sleeping again the past week... bummer... since it's been going great for the past while. I guess I'm working on too many exciting things and it keeps me up at night thinking about them :-)

  • Last night I taught our men's study the chapter Children: How to Avoid Regrets from The Man in the Mirror. I received some great feedback from the guys. We REALLY need to be equipping our men to be the best husbands and fathers that they can be! Way too many young men are coming out of broken homes then basically guessing with every decision that they make as dads and husbands because they've never seen it modeled.

  • I noticed the Karate school in town is giving some free days over the next two weeks. I'm strongly thinking of checking that out and maybe starting to learn Karate. I took Karate as a gym choice in college and did Tae Chi for a couple of years when I first started working and loved both of them. Definitely could be a cool thing for getting back into a shape besides round!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship