WOW!

I just gotta say it. I have never been more humbled and proud to be a part of this church called Woodside then I have today! Everything about this morning's service just made me want to jump out of my skin and thank God for how he provides in very dark and troubling times.

Andrew's awesome choice of music. Dan changing his message from the one originally schedule to the topic of God's word to us in tragedy. Praying for Val's kids as a church. Russ' AWESOME singing of Healing Rain. People praying together and supporting each other and crying together. Man oh man the whole morning just ROCKED!! You could feel God's love all around! Everywhere I looked and everything I heard this morning brought tears to my eyes!

If this is just a glimpse of what God could do with this church in this part of the world then I just can't wait to see what he's going to do in the years to come!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!