Crazy Around Here!

OK... I used to think that April was my crazy time of year. That has officially switched to June! I can't believe how nuts it's been. Between kids' sports, stuff around the house and work it feels like we haven't had a break in a while.

Because of the craziness I've been sleeping in too late the last couple of weeks... I gotta get back on my morning quiet devotion time and working out.

This morning I'm reminded of that simple little verse that we all know all too well but it just seems like it's the hardest verse to live up to: "Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10). It's way too easy in the crazy hustle and bustle to forget to be still. I know my ADHD personality type has a hard time with it... so it's a constant discipline to work that still time into my life.

I definitely feel God's presence when I'm busy and counting on his strength to get through it... but it really is in those quiet times that I sense that personal touch of God in my life. And that's a very cool thing to have!

So I'm looking forward to getting back on track with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!