Video Testing

Our church is in the process of going from audio sermon recordings to full video. I'm pretty pumped about this and looking forward to finding more ways that integrate technology to help people connect with God and with each other.

This post is mainly so we can test out how embedding the video on our site will work... the sound will be much better with the actual sermons. This was my practice run through of last Sunday's message on Esther.

Furnace Faith - Esther from Greenbelt Online on Vimeo.

Comments

Rob Dale said…
Hey Kevin,

Good job with the test video ... you can "edit" the embed size in Vimeo so that it fills your blog screen (if you'd like).

Let me know if you need help or have any questions, since we've been doing video for years now (I do all the editing, etc. myself).

Excited for you guys!

Rob

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!