Great Things About our House

One of the things I really love about our house is being so closed to the river. It just gives such a country feel to everything even though we live in the city.

It has been great to sit out on the porch and be able to see the water through the trees. Some mornings we'd just sit outside and look at the water and just praise God for just how awesome and wonderful His creation is.

It has been great to be able to put my kayak on my shoulder and walk to the end of the street and jump in and go. I haven't been taking advantage of that nearly enough the past month... Gotta get more trips in there fast!

And last weekend we found another great thing about it... a new family of ducklings have moved into the neighborhood. The kids and I had such a great time feeding them. Those little ducks had zero fear and were coming right up to us and eating out of our hands! Very cool!

I'll definitely miss all these things when we move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!