Free Comic Book Day

I had heard about this last year two days too late. So I was quite glad to see the advertisement for "Free Comic Book Day" when I found a new comic store this past Saturday!

The annual event is the perfect opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the many worlds of wonder available at your local comic book store. From super-heroes to slice-of-life to action/adventure and beyond, Free Comic Book Day has a comic book for everyone!

For a preview of the free comics which will be given out just click the image below! I'll be going to CARRY-ON COMICS & BOOKS at 32 King St. in Waterloo with my kids. I plan on being there bright an early since I don't want to miss out on the Transformers movie prequel comic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship