I Miss This!

Last Saturday evening we went to the home of a couple from our church for dinner. We brought the kids with us. We had a wonderful evening of getting to know each other better while the kids played away downstairs with a huge box of LEGO (always a hit with my kids).

Around 9:30 we realized how late it was getting and that we should get the kids home to bed. We called them up to us to give them the "five minute warning" before we were going to leave. They came and sat up with us for those five minutes...

Well... three minutes later they were fast asleep on our laps! My kids haven't slept on my lap since there were tiny babies... and even then they didn't do it often. We sat there for another hour... because we were enjoying the company but also because we were loving the snuggle time.

Man, I wish they could stay this cute forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!