Reading Like the Wind

I'm behind on my reading for school... but at least I'm back into it and should be caught up by next week, which, by the way, I have to have read from Genesis to Esther in the Old Testament. Being off for Thanksgiving will be a big help with that!

I'm also making my way through a few other books. I'm re-reading Simple Church with the rest of the staff here at Woodside. We read a chapter a week and then go over the discussion questions together during our weekly staff meetings. We just started last week and the discussions were pretty interesting.

I nearly finished that Star Wars book I picked up months ago! It's nice to just read a book for fun and geek out with it. Gotta make sure I do that more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!