New Iron Man Trailer ROCKS!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!! The new Iron Man trailer is online and it is AWESOME!!!!

You'll definitely want to head over to this site and check it out!

Things I love about it. Love all the heavy metal music. Seems appropriate with all the metal flying around in the movie :) I wasn't sold on the idea of Robert Downey Jr. playing Tony Stark... but that has completely faded. He is awesome in the role from what I've seen so far! The Iron Man suit is AWESOME! Love it!
Iron Man is fast becoming one of my favorite comic characters. The comic is great. And now this movie looks great. I'm certainly hopping Marvel doesn't mess this guy up like they just did with Spider-Man's A New Day comic changes and the really bad Spider-Man 3.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I caught it during Lost last night! My wife's not quite sure why I'm so excited about this movie, but I'm convinced she'll like it too when it comes out. Definately going to be one of those comic book movies actually worth watching...

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!