Power Lab Kick Off

This morning was the start of this summer's Vacation Bible School at our church.

Our Children's Ministry team does a FANTASTIC job putting this on! Heather and Lynette are awesome and they put together such a fantastic team! I'm just blown away by how well this ministry runs!

VBS is definitely one of the highlights of my year... when else do I get to do some Bible teaching wearing really fun costumes!?!? I still have kids calling me Cowboy Rowdy from last year's character :-)

If you'd like to see more pictures from Power Lab you can following this LINK. More pictures (and hopefully a few videos) will be posted there as the week goes on.

Now... gotta start learning tomorrow's lines!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!