Vacation in 4 Hours!

If I could just get off my blog and get back to work then I could finish up what needs to get done before I leave for a week vacation :-)

This afternoon we're heading off to Montreal for the weekend. Actually, just the kids and I will be staying in Montreal... my wife will spend the weekend with some friends in the US. Then Sunday night it's off to spend a quiet week up at my mom's. Looking forward to just relaxing by the lake and doing some fishing with the kids. I also picked up a couple of books to read. Fiction... nothing church related... and I'm hoping to hit the comic book store on the way out to grab a graphic novel or two.

I'll be preaching at our former church, Westview Bible Church, in Montreal this coming Sunday. I'm really looking forward to this. This is the church were I did my first sermon... so I it's kind of like a home coming :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship