You Gotta Read "It"

On Saturday I picked up the new book by Craig Groeschel, It. By Tuesday I had completely devoured it. I loved it. It has got to be one of the best books I've read all year!

In fact, I got so much from it that I just ordered 30 copies of it from LifeChurch.tv so that I can get everyone on my ministry leadership team to read it.
Every church leader, whether on staff or a volunteer needs to read it.
I haven't read a book that fast in a long time! So... I'm going back to it and going to really spent some quality time in it. I want it to bring it more fully into my life. I want it to allow it to help in every aspect of my life and my ministry. And above all, I want it to help it become something in me that will never go away and will draw others to it.
Go. But it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship