Messiah CompleX

During my vacation I brought the trade paper back edition of X-Men: Messiah CompleX to read with me by the pool on the ship.

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!

X-Men hasn't always been one of the comics that I've read on a regular basis.  I've kind of jumped in and out of it over the years... mainly because I just found the whole everywhere you turn is more and more mutants with increasingly stupid powers.  The book House of M was great for finally getting rid of the over crowded mutant population and really got me hooked on the last remaining mutants struggling for survival.

Messiah CompleX deals with the first birth of a mutant since the events of House of M.  And everyone wants to get their hands on this baby in hopes of controlling the future of mutantkind.

Everything about this book was great.  The story was just fantastic!  The only thing I would have like to see more of would be the two different alternate futures that were talked about... the story only covered one of them.  The artwork throughout was top notch!  Man... I wish I never stopped drawing in college!

This book has definitely got me back into the X-Men story.  Can't wait to read what happens next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!