YouVersion Updates

I LOVE YOUVERSION! It is my favorite app on my iPad. I just love how easy the YouVersion team has made Bible accessible for so many people all around the world!

A bunch of new features came out today. You can read about them all HERE.

I'm thrilled to see the YouVersion Live events are now a part of the iPad app. I've been playing around with the events to see how we could use this for our sermon notes and helping people get connected here at Greenbelt.

If you're not using YouVersion on your mobile device yet I would strongly recommend you go and download it right now! Check out www.youversion.com and click the mobile button at the top of the page and download yours for free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship