New Blog with Small Group Leaders in Mind

There are literally TONS of resources and articles geared towards Small Group Ministry. It can be quite a maze to navigate as leaders and volunteers trying to find all they need for their individual groups.

I receive about 50 emails, 10 magazine articles and 20 book recommendations a month just in small group ministry. So I decided to start a new blog in order to help provide Woodside small group leaders (and anyone else involved in small groups anywhere!) with a one-stop-shopping for different articles and resources that I think is well worth their precious time to read and see about using in their groups.

And who knows... maybe I'll start writing my own articles from time to time as well :)

So here is the link to the new site.

If you would like me to add something to that blog to share with other leaders please don't hesitate to send it my way.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Kevin & Danielle,

It's funny what happens when you Google some folks you knew once upon a time, and find out that they have a whole "new" life, and that they have another child - and like "WOW". I am thrilled to have found you in Elmira, ON - and hope that when you get a chance, you'll send me an email update. My David and I are happily married for 3+ years now, and currently living on our boat in Portland, ME. We have bought a little place in Nova Scotia, and that's where we call home in the summertime. So much to tell, so much to hear. Congratulations on your ministry, Kevin. May you and your family be blessed in 2007. Write me !!!!

mizdirected@hotmail.com or as you might remember me - Yolanda !

Best, Judi Weed-Erickson

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!