I Should be Doing Homework But...

... I just don't feel like it...

It's only 8:30pm but everyone in the house is already sound asleep... maybe I should do some laundry... or some cleaning... or go online and pay the bills... NAW! I'd like to watch the Jays game... but that means they'd lose :) Nothing else on TV but Beauty and the Geek and if I waste a single minute on that show you all have permission to beat me senseless!

Guess I'll get the books out and read a few chapters for school... but first, here's a brain dump before getting to it.
  • I'm really glad to be back in school. This "Biblical Introduction" course is great. Every church should teach this stuff to all of their congregations!
  • My arms and chest are slowly starting to stiffen up. I started a new exercise program using my brother-in-law's bowflex which we set up in our garage. What a great workout! I'm sure the arms will be sore tomorrow.
  • Our entire staff will be reading the book Simple Church as our staff development this fall. Hope they love it as much as I did.
  • I have the greatest family in the whole wide world. I don't know of too many wives who would pick up and change their entire lives so that they're crazy husband could follow his heart to become a pastor. And my wife did it with a huge amount of support and love! Danielle rocks! I'm the most blessed guy on the planet to have her as my wife.
  • My kids are getting too smart. They are finding all my week points and using them against me when we wrestle... and they've started to work as a team... getting harder for me to win. No more mister nice dad next time :)
  • Not looking forward to the snow. I really should find a winter hobby to help me start to appreciate the winter season more.
  • Our church is having a praise and worship night this Saturday. I can't wait! I've been wanting to go to one of these for months and just haven't found the time.
  • Tomorrow night we start The Alpha Course at our church. We have a good number of people registered. I'm really looking forward to this course. I just love meeting new people with completely different view points then my own.
  • The Transformers movie is coming out in IMAX!!! I GOTTA GO SEE THAT! Anyone want to join me?
  • I'm preaching again in November... not sure what to do it on... too many ideas...

Well I've rambled on long enough... time to hit the books... or maybe the Wii...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship