Lots of interesting search results which are bringing people to my blog. Here are some of the highlights for the months of September.
- Woodside Church Elmira Ontario: Got TONS of those this month. Guess I should put a link to the church's actual website on my blog so people can find that more easily. Here it is: www.woodsidechurch.ca
- "how do I get booked as a pastor": Good question... I'm still trying to figure out how it happened to me :)
- novels about pastors: My favorite is "They Call Me Pastor: How to Love the Ones You Lead" by H.B. London Jr.
- I am thinking of pulling my son from french immersion: DON'T DO IT! Having a second language is a wonderful opportunity in life. I'm so glad my parents did it for me!
- And it starts with me: You're right... it does!
- Courses I need to be a pastor: You need courses??? :)
- newbie pastor: Yup. That's me.
- Pastor birthday party ideas: Still getting tons of hits on that one. Make sure you check out my post on it here.
- kevin presseault: Yup. That's me. Getting lots of search results for that... hopefully some bounty hunters aren't trying to find me :)
- transformers sermon: Would love to do one!
- pastor's favorite movie: The Empire Strikes Back! Oh wait... that's probably just me.
- star wars game for Wii: CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!
- rick and robin warren: Not here... check Saddleback Church's website.
- are bodyguards right for pastors?: I guess that depends on the pastor...
- be still quiet the busy life: Wouldn't that be nice!
- idea for auctioning the pastor: Now that's a interesting way to get a new pastor...
- opinion "experiencing Christ together": I think it's a great small group study!
- single pastor finding a wife: Good luck with that! My prayers are with you!
- tomorrow is the last day working at my company: I remember that day well. Hard to believe it was a year ago.
- amy reinhold: super nice lady I met at Saddleback's small group conference.
Traffic hits on the site is way up. Looking forward to seeing what October will bring.