One Prayer 2009 Update

In June, our church partnered with nearly 2000 other churches around the world in One Prayer. This was such a huge blessing to our church to be a part of something so much bigger than ourselves and I'm looking forward to being even more involved with it next year!

Just received an awesome email from the One Prayer team with an update on how One Prayer went and an exciting opportunity for pastors who participated in One Prayer. You can check out this announcement by watching this video from Craig Groeschel, Senior Pastor of LifeChurch.tv.

I love the idea of the God is... book! In fact, I'll be submitting a chapter for consideration. I'll be using my God is... Jesus message. And who knows, maybe with a LOT of prayer that will be my first work published :)

It's so amazing to see what God can do with his church stands together! LOVE IT!!! My most heart felt prayers go out to the guys and gals who came up with this One Prayer idea!

Comments

Tony Steward said…
Kevin, love this post and excited to see what comes from everyone contributing together for One Prayer.

Very Cool!

Tony Steward

LifeChurch.tv Online Community Pastor

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!