Dragonlance DVD

One of my all time favorite books is the Dragonlance series by Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman. The original six books were by far my favorite, especially the 3 books of the Chronicles series which highlighted the twin brothers Caramon, the warrior, and Raistlin, the mage. I must have read these books a dozen times throughout college (which could explain why my college grades were so low!) and even wrote some stories on how to continue the story in a Dungeons & Dragons gaming campaign (yup... I had a lot of spare time in college!).

I just learned today that an animated movie based on the first book has been released on DVD! How did I not know about this sooner??? Since I'm in DIRE need of some geek out time so I think I'll be hitting Best Buy this weekend to pick it up. Even if it stinks it will be great to see these characters on the TV screen! I hope they keep the main elements and plot line of the book. And hopefully they're not planning on stopping with just the first book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

The Worship of our Worship

Captain America Rocks!!