One Project Ends, Another Begins

Last weekend I spent 3 crazy days putting in a new patio in our back yard. It actually turned out a lot better then I thought it would. I'm sure that's because of the help from my brother-in-law :-)

Well, my body has finally recovered from all the digging and lugging around 90 pound stones... just in time for the next project. Today I'm going to start the work on finishing our basement. We REALLY need that space. I was thinking of putting it off till the fall, but it's becoming more and more of a necessity.

But before we can start the work I need to get all the boxes that haven't been unpacked out of there and find some place in the garage to store them. I'm sure this is going to be a BIG reminder that we just own too much junk. I'd love to have one of those professional organizers come in and just get us to get rid of it all :-) But why pay them when I already know what needs to be done...

So for the next few weeks this basement will be taking all my free time. Hopefully it will be done before my holidays in August.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship