Marvel Ultimate Alliance

For the past month and a bit I've been playing the video game Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the Nintendo Wii. This week I just finished it and I gotta say that I just LOVED this game!

In my books this game has it all. A great story. Experience points to built up and equip your super hero team. Great graphics. Fun game play. Every cool super hero from Marvel Comics. AND A GREAT STORY! The story in this game is 100 times better then any of the comic book movies to have come out. And the cliff hanger ending makes me really anxious for the next one!

I also really enjoyed all the hidden features and secrets that need to be unlock for further game play. Each of the 20 super heroes also have 4 different costumes to chose from (once you find them all). It's not too often that I still play a game after finishing it, but with all the options of this one, I'm sure I'm going to keep playing it for a long time. I'm now thinking of how it would be fun to replay it with just the Fantastic Four, or the X-Men or the Avengers.

My only disappointment with the game is the fact that the Wii version doesn't have the option to download the eight new characters available like the XBox is doing. You'd think with Nintendo's online capabilities that this option would be available to Wii players as well. Hopefully it will be one day... playing the game with the Hulk would be fun :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship