Preaching This Morning

Today we start our summer service schedule at the church. So there will only be one service at 10 am instead of two.

I'm preaching today. My title is Prison Break. I'm looking at the book of Acts and how God's power throughout that book sets people free from prison. And how that power still sets people free from their spiritual prisons today!

If you think of it, shoot off a prayer or two for me :-) Since I only preached a couple of times a year I can always use all the prayer I can get!

Comments

Chris Whisonant said…
So how did things go yesterday?
Pastor Kevin said…
I've been told that it was really good.

And I haven't received any nasty emails or phone messages so that must be a good sign too :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!