What A Great Weekend!

This weekend was just fantastic! Yesterday was a holiday for us up here in Canada so it was great to have the day off after Sunday.

Here are just some of the highlights of this past weekend:
  • The worship team did a wonderful job of tying in the theme of freedom from our spiritual prisons. The communion focus was bang on and a perfect fit. He ended up going over the scripture that I didn't use.
  • The work in my basement is going great! All the drywall is in place and the joints are starting to get done. I may be painting in a couple of weeks!
  • I had a fantastic time playing with the kids this weekend.
  • My wife and I went over to a friend's place and roasted sausages on a fire pit last night and didn't get home till midnight. It was great to chill out and talk and laugh!
  • My sermon went very well - at least I think so :) I skipped a half page in my notes by accident. Probably a good thing since it may have been a tad longer then I thought.
  • The theme of evangelism was really well received by the church family!
  • The Canada Day fireworks we saw on Sunday night were some of the best I've ever seen!
  • Hanging out with our neighbours and their kids is a wonderful way to spend the weekend!

Ahhh... I love weekends like those! Makes me excited and jazzed up for another week here at Woodside! Thanks God for all the wonderful things you are doing in our lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

Captain America Rocks!!