What A Great Weekend!
Here are just some of the highlights of this past weekend:
- The worship team did a wonderful job of tying in the theme of freedom from our spiritual prisons. The communion focus was bang on and a perfect fit. He ended up going over the scripture that I didn't use.
- The work in my basement is going great! All the drywall is in place and the joints are starting to get done. I may be painting in a couple of weeks!
- I had a fantastic time playing with the kids this weekend.
- My wife and I went over to a friend's place and roasted sausages on a fire pit last night and didn't get home till midnight. It was great to chill out and talk and laugh!
- My sermon went very well - at least I think so :) I skipped a half page in my notes by accident. Probably a good thing since it may have been a tad longer then I thought.
- The theme of evangelism was really well received by the church family!
- The Canada Day fireworks we saw on Sunday night were some of the best I've ever seen!
- Hanging out with our neighbours and their kids is a wonderful way to spend the weekend!
Ahhh... I love weekends like those! Makes me excited and jazzed up for another week here at Woodside! Thanks God for all the wonderful things you are doing in our lives!