Vacation Tomorrow!

WOOHOO! Tomorrow the family and I are off on a week vacation. Like our true-to-form Presseault vacations we'll be driving a few thousand kilometers in the next week. In the morning we're heading to Newport, Vermont for the weekend. Then Sunday it's off to Montreal till Tuesday to visit friends there. Then up to North Bay to visit my parents.

I'm really looking forward to spending some fun time in the car with the family. Just hitting the road is always fun. The kids travel great and Danielle and I always have our best talks in the car :)

The vacation is a short one... so I'm praying for good times and good head rest. When I get back here at the church I'll have a thousand things to work on for September ministry start-ups and want to be refreshed to give that 115%!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship