Planet Hulk Review

I did a review for the trade edition of Planet Hulk for the Radio Wayne podcast.

If you want to check it out, you can download the podcast HERE. You can also join the podcast's social network HERE.

I really enjoy the Radio Wayne podcast. It's the perfect mix of all the geeky hobbies that I love. And each podcast is only about 30-40 minutes. That's fits much better with my lifestyle. So many other podcasts are just WAY too long and lose my attention. I guess that's just my ADHD kicking in :)

If I ever do another review for Radio Wayne, I'll be sure to not do it at midnight when everyone is asleep like I did for this one. I sound like a goof!

Subscribe to Radio Wayne if you're into all things geeky. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship