Buried!

This morning was quite fun trying to get the car out of the driveway! Because of the high winds and blowing snow, my car was nearly completely buried on one side. It's hard to tell in this picture... but the snow was actually up to the windows!

I figured it would be easy enough to get out... just move the van then I could dig it out... but the van wouldn't start this morning!!! ARRGGH!

So... I dig out one side (the side that only had about 6 inches between the car and van), climbed in from the passenger side... started the car THEN HIT THE GAS!!! Only took me about 6 tries of rocking the car back and forth before I finally busted through!

I so can't wait for baseball season... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

The Worship of our Worship

Captain America Rocks!!