Finally Gave World of Warcraft a Try

Since I wanted to take this computer my brother-in-law built for me for a little test drive, I figured I'd download the 10 free trial of World of Warcraft. Since I've never tried an online multiplayer game before, I since I've heard nothing but great things about this game I thought that would be a fun way to waste away the evening.

Actually was quite fun. Figured I make myself a priest character... an undead, walking zombie priest! COOL! I also hooked up with my dad who lives in Toronto and he showed me around and protected me on a bunch of quests - he's a total WoW junkie :-)

I can definitely see how people get REALLY hooked on this. It was a ton of fun... and pretty neat way to play some D&D style of games with some friends from all over the place. I could really get into this... but I got a thing paying monthly for a game, especially since it's so hard for me to say exactly how much spare time I have to play in a given month. This week, for example, I won't be able to get back on it till at least Wednesday or Thursday with all the work I have... and even that doesn't look likely....

Oh well. We'll see how it goes... maybe I'll play for a bit... and get the D&D craving out of my system :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

The Worship of our Worship

Captain America Rocks!!