My Brother-in-law in Afghanistan

I haven't posted anything about this before... mainly because we weren't certain if it was going to happen, but now that it's all said and done I thought I share this news... mainly for prayer support.

My brother-in-law David is now in Afghanistan. Here's a picture of him and a bunch of the guys he's serving with. He's in the front row, third from the left.

He's not there with the military, but rather, with an organization to help train and support Afghanistan police forces. He'll be there for a year, with some vacation time to come back home a couple of times throughout the year.

I don't want to share too many details just in case Osama reads my blog :-) So, if you're the praying type, our family would appreciate you adding David to your list that God would keep him safe there and that he would be used to help and support the people of that country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

The Worship of our Worship

Captain America Rocks!!