The Last Chance

Tomorrow I'm speaking out at Floradale Mennonite Church as part of the Elmira & District Ministerial Association 2008 Lenten Services. I always love the opportunity to meet other people from different churches in the area.

I'm going over the readings that I have to choose from for my message and I was thrilled to find that one of my absolutely favorite stories is the text selected for tomorrow's service! I love it when God does that! I'll be preaching the story of the thief on the cross beside Jesus. My title is The Last Chance. I'll be looking at the idea of what if you knew that this Easter was your last chance to make a difference in the world? What if you knew that after Easter there would be no more chances to live the life that God's calls you to? Working on this is a great eye opening reminder for myself :-)

If you're around and free tomorrow night at 7:30pm, why not head on out to Floradale Mennonite Church. It would be great to see a few more Woodside people there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

The Worship of our Worship

Captain America Rocks!!