Rick Warren’s podcast lets pastors learn from each other

A few weeks back I was interviewed by Manda Gibson from Saddleback Church to get my opinion on Rick Warren's new podcast.

The article entitled "Rick Warren’s podcast lets pastors learn from each other" is now online. You can read it HERE. It's a bit misquoted... I was talking about how, now that I'm a pastor, it's easy to get stuck in the day-to-day of the church... that really had nothing to do with the fact that I came to faith in my twenties. Also, going to see the Transformers with a friend from outside the church was an example of the importance of having friends outside the church building. It's not easy for me to make friends outside the church... I guess for some reason guys just don't wanna hang out with a pastor :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Very cool, bro!

JG
Pastor Kevin said…
Man! You co-own TheForce.net??? That's my favorite site on the internet! Years ago (like 7 or 8) I was reviewing Star Wars websites for articles put out by theforce.net. That's when I had stumbled on this Christian gaming site... and put my faith in Jesus.

So I guess you're partially to blame why I'm a pastor now :)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Atheist

Revitalized Pastors and Leaders

The Worship of our Worship